The active substance of Immunetec Spay was successfully tested to at least 50 disease-causing microorganisms under ISO 22196:2011 regulation. Such tests include, but shall not be limited to: Campylobacter, E.coli, Listeria, MRSA, Pseudomonas, Salmonella, H1N1, Norovirus, HIV-1, Pseudomonas, Rhinovirus, Influenza A.
It kills 99,9% of germs.
Areas of use:
- non washable sports gear (motorcycling equipment, gloves, sneakers, yoga mat etc.)
- children’s toys
- footwear (shoes, sandals etc.)
- any type of clothing
- upholstered chair, sofa, couch
- bed linen or mattresses
How does the Spray fight pathogens?
Silver-ions concentrate on treated surface and will immediately react when coming in contact with germs. As soon as microbes appear on the skin, silver-ions in the Spray will engage by killing all pathogens and by preventing their reproduction. When applying conventional disinfectants, bacteria may mutate or develop a protective hemlock. On treated surfaces, however, silver-ions will destroy them immediately leaving them unable to mutate or reproduce.
HOW TO USE:
Clean the fabric if needed. SHAKE THE SPRAY WELL before use. Spray on fabrics evenly until slightly damp to eliminate odors and
sanitize soft surfaces. To maximize effect do not leave any untreated areas. Wait till it dries completely. The fabric is now sanitized and spray will
kill 99.9 % of bacteria, selective viruses and fungi during it’s use until the next 2-3 washes.
Choose IMMUNETEC Antimicrobial disinfectant fabric spray to provide a sanitized and odorless living space!
KEEP OUT OF THE CHILDREN’S REACH
Immunetec’s innovative solutions:
- Efficiency demonstrated during clinical trials.
- Hungarian innovation (patent pending)
- Microbiological tests were performed in the independent laboratory of Industrial Microbiological Services Ltd. to demonstrate antimicrobial efficacy.
- Tested and approved by the Hungarian National Public Health Center (NNK). – test number: KJMI-DDD-12869-2/2018 , NNK report: 54828-2/2019/JIF, NNK licence number:54828-3/2019/JIF
- Product type: PT1 (Human Healthcare: disinfectant used on skin)
- CPNP product reference number: 2723084
- Decreases the number of germs by 99,9%.
- DOES NOT CONTAIN NANO PARTICLES. *
- Alcohol- and chlorine-free
- Not tested on animals
* Nano silver particles are used in many products for their antibacterial effect, but it is not emphasized that these antibacterial agents can lead to antibiotic resistance and also damage many cell types other than bacteria. Studies have shown that nano silver inhibits the growth of sperm cells. Tests on animals found that these nano particles have toxic effect on liver cells, the nervous system, lungs, and can even damage DNA.